02.09.2012, 21:06 Uhr
tut mir leid, aber mein Deutsch ist nicht gut. Deshalb habe ich zu verwenden Englisch, ich hoffe das ist kein Problem... Danke für Ihr Verständnis!
My name's Gabriele, during the past years I have saved some Triumph Adler machines from destruction, namely two Alphatronic P2, two Alphatronic P3 and two monitors.
I wish to repair them back to their full functionality, but there is very little information around, I think this forum is my last hope :-)
The two P2 are the same model, the two P3 instead are different, they have different ROMs and boards revisions and different drives too (one has Shugart drives and another has BASF drives).
The computers have differen problems that I have carefully analyzed and noted.
I can provide more detailed information about each board, and also ROM dumps to anyone interested.
What I need is:
- Boot disk images for P2 and P3 (IMD or Teledisk would be fine).
- PDF or scans of the original manuals, technical manuals and schematics.
- Position of each eurocard board in the backplane (from 1 to 9).
- ROM dumps for the broken ROMs so that I can burn new EPROMS.
- Any support to learn more about the Alphatronics and to fix the boards that have faults.
I hope someone among the users of this forum may help me in this hard task, even partially. Those are very fascinating machines and they deserve to see the light again :-)